Tuesday, July 25, 2017

My Heart Speaks...



Designed by my friend Ms. Cess Enerio 

As I am at this time in my life confronted with varied challenges - family life, work and other commitments outside of it.  I can see events like big waves.  I remember dreaming such huge waves. I was at the shore.  I felt so afraid at such sight however, I felt like walking across it.  Victory, that is how I see it.

You see my heart is like torn into pieces...not just simply  big pieces but really minute ones.  I could not contain them any longer except to cry in prayer.  How is that?  You see part of me wanted to shout out...wanted to scream and face people.  However, I feel such a huge hand pulling me out and stay silent at one corner.  

Silence...yes..I may be writing some stuffs in my blog site but the depth of the entire me has not gone out.  What has caused such intense emotion.  I really need not expose everything to you my dear readers.  

My complicated emotions craved for simplicity and would simply go straight to the point. To live life in the eyes of faith and humility.  A lot of times any pure and sincere intentions for others can be misjudged and seen in the shades of envy.  It pains my heart...truly...and my heart bleeds simply lifting this to God... 

Now, here's why silence could be the best response.  In the varied encounters I have with different individuals, I found real comfort in the following lines of St. Teresa of Calcutta

  People are often unreasonable, irrational and self-centered, Forgive them anyway...
  If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.  Be kind anyway...
  If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies.         Succeed anyway.
  If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you.  Be honest and sincere anyway...
  What you spend years creating , others could destroy overnight. Create anyway...
  If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous.  Be happy anyway...
  The good you do today, will often be forgotten.  Do good anyway.
  Give the best you have, and it will never be enough.  Give your best anyway.
  ... In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway.
  

Still... I will continue loving ...no matter what...and WRITE MORE BOOKS...nobody can stop my heart from saying what it sees even in the darkest night ...

No comments:

Post a Comment