Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Process

Swooshhhhhh...suddenly, i just stopped blogging simply because, I got lost. I lost my "eyesight" with things, with life...with the essentials. And so I stopped. I spent time with myself. Soul searching. And so where's my soul? toink lost nga...

Hahay bitaw oi. It was such a journey :


First Stage : So busy with a lot of things
Second Stage : lost focus and became forgetful with things
Third Stage : Was on a "horse ride" accomplishing things
Fourth Stage : Got Sick
Fifth Stage : The Assessment : Questions such as "Where am I? What am I doing? Where am I heading? Why am I doing this?
Sixth Stage : The Pause without Answers Plus the Humility
Seventh Stage : Acceptance
Eighth Stage : Charting the New Course
Ninth : Not yet the End...starting to face the new challenges...

Would this lead to writing a book? I guess so...Fireeeee!!!!!!!! heheheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment