Thursday, September 6, 2012

The New Mom and Wife's Heart


For almost two weeks now, I have kept my heart so close to myself.  My heart right now is my family – husband and baby and the home we keep and try to move into the direction that it should go.  It is kind of overwhelming lately.  My small world has become bigger.  I realize that a wife and mother can do so much at sharing herself to her family. 

Everyday, I seem to be so separate from the world outside of me.  Despite of that I feel that I have built an intense moment with where I am.  Every thing that I do seems to give shape to loving.  I don’t count nor be conscious with how time flies so fast in a day.   

One time my own sister has even teased and checked on me as to how I feel about not having much time to spend outside of the house or go to the mall and do the usual leisure / pleasurable stuffs that I love doing such as eat, watch movie, stay in a corner of a cafĂ©  and read a good book or surf the net.  Hhmmm as I write this things I seem to have missed them all but nothing is more beautiful than nurturing a fragile human being nor be a man’s partner in the building up of a home. 

But you see I did respond to my sister by saying “I have done so many things as a single person… ( and even went outside of the country to really satisfy my own fancy – that I thought)  but where I am right now (despite the physical tiredness…hehe not really fatigue) is more meaningful to me. 

I have never found such treasure in my entire life than what I have right now.  Thank You Dear God:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment