Saturday, June 15, 2013

The BEST DADDY In the World


Best Daddy in the World

It will always be a family bias.  Naming members of our family as the BEST.  My daughter's daddy will always be that for me (no more fights please hahahah) and I guess our daughter feels the same.  

This is the first Fathers' day that my husband is officially called a father / daddy to our little girl Maria Makaela.  When he celebrated his birthday last June 6, I surprised him with a cake with the greeting on it "Happy birthday Daddy Mike".  He awkwardly said with his shy smile) that he is not used to it yet grateful for such initiative (thanks to my sister Gay for choosing such line for him).
A simple cake for my beautiful hubby and
daddy to Mikaela


I want so much to make my husband happy.  I know that I have not really pleased him a lot of times  with how I have behaved since we got married yet, I always feel his acceptance and forgiveness.  My husband is a simple man.  With that simplicity also comes his very practical approach to life.  I do respect him in a lot of ways including his great sacrifice for our family.  

On my husband's birthday - June 6, 2013

My husband is such a rare kind of man.  I can see how he has learned to take care of the entire family including his initiative to take care of our daughter when I am not around the house despite the loads of books that he had to read to prepare for his BAR exams.  He learned how to bathe our daughter, change her diaper, put her to sleep, monitors our daughter's supply and does the shopping himself and so many, many more.


He has temporarily forgone his desire to take the BAR exams the previous year to focus on the primary needs of our family including his financial support with my post graduate studies.   For that I do admire him  very much.  Thus, I thought so much of supporting him.

At the moment, I strive so hard to be able to get a full time job for me to take over with family expenses and for him to give way to getting his desire done so that he would become a lawyer  someday ...soon.  I know that he wants so much to have his private time so that he could focus, yet I can see also that he can't just let go his involvement with taking care of  our dear daughter.  It pains my heart to see how his desire is set a aside for a while.  Yet I can see how happy he is also with the sacrifice that he is extending.

Our daughter's fancy ...to entertain herself
 even without a playmate

I know that one day our God will reward this one great man's sacrifice - my man, my husband and father of Mikaela.  I know that one day he will become God's beautiful Lawyer.  


PS.  It has always been his prayer to be a good Christian Lawyer...He thinks so much of serving God through this profession.  At the moment  I think He has served God so well being my husband, father to our daughter and being a good provider to our family.

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY HON:-)  I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment