Monday, April 28, 2014

Perfect Match?...Made for Each Other:-)



I and my husband?  Ahhaha we are such a perfect match.?????? In that I meant that we complement each other in so many ways except that we are at par in terms of our intensity and assertiveness including temper.  And we both admit that to each other. 

When I was yet an adolescent with the dream and idea of a perfect match, I thought it exist.  Perfect match that time meant that you perfectly match in everything from character, personality, likes, dislikes, etc.  But I see it as an illusion of my younger years.  There was no such thing as that.  When I met my husband, I felt our differences and the more when we lived together in one house after the wedding. 

There was no faking.  There was only the natural day to day shedding off and of ourselves from where I felt more challenged to accept and go on loving.  Everytime I struggle with the reality of our differences and felt like giving up, I would always pray and look back to the time when I decided to marry him.  And one day, I just told him that” even if we say sorry to each other, there is no guarantee that it won’t happen again.  But i still love you despite of all the flaws that we have to each other and as a couple.  We are such a perfect match made for each other ...and especially crafted by God”. (ssshhh the last sentence is only an addition which I thought of adding for all of you and of course for my dear husband to read). 

No comments:

Post a Comment