Saturday, April 23, 2016

My Little Girl's Summer Fun

dang-justaboutanything.blogspot.com

No matter how busy work is for me, I always find and make time for my family, my daughter in particular.  with great leap of joy in my heart that she has started to make friends with neighbor kids (sophie, zy, enjo, pau and tanya), I thought of the many ways to create that venue for these children to have fun.  such as swimming, biking, running around, eating together, walking around the streets, etc.

We have also agreed to a one weekend barbecue and swimming gathering with all of them as agreed by all of the mothers  which  I thought of it as a perfect idea as this would expose more my daughter with socializing with friends.  We also agreed on what food to bring since it would extend up to lunch time bonding.


From mikaela's first experience,  I did not allow her to stay in the water long since I observed her to be so cold already.  I knew then that the she could only sustain few minutes with her teeny winny cutie two-piece bikini hmmmm...She really looked skinny in it.  Anyway, that's what she looked like in that swim.  I knew she need to put on more flesh...what I can do with her feature...she is all vege diet rarely blended with meat.

Anyway, the weekend that we agreed to have that party gathering was postponed as some of her friends could not make it due to health condition.  I pray that all of them shall be well by the next weekend to push through with the fun fun time with my girl and her friends...:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment