Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Suddenly I feel The Need To "Rekindle" Blogging

Wives, Mothers and friends on Life's True Journey ( naa diay false? hahahahha)
I felt the many opportunities to write again for my blog site.  Yet, I did not.  It is not that i lost the motivation to write.  It is the fear of being judged.  I thought of varied reactions from people.  I thought how best intentions could be misinterpreted.  I admit I allowed myself to be carried away.  I simply hid myself from prying eyes.  Instead, I posted messages already crafted by creative individuals.  I chose images and messages that could define my heart.  Or simply define my values (not really with the intention to hurt anyone).

Then, suddenly someone today,  my long time friend and prayer partner Vilma reminded me that.  It was like a subtle yet strong invitation to write again.  I felt the grace  when we conversed.  We were sharing our stories of struggles and victories with life.  We were sharing how encounters with challenging individuals that have become the "acid test"  with our character,  values, faith and beliefs.  We were recalling how our friendship has found its strong ground in our service to God previously when we were active in our Catholic Christian community, our workplaces and community (like Church involvement).   We were sharing our life as wives and mothers and the prayers that we've said to God over and over again for our loved ones and other people who may be needing prayers.

It was a brief yet rich encounter.  It was that special moment that made me realize to recount God's blessings again and not focus on life's tragedies.  To decide to grow, embrace life, and  my faith in God who can only define and redefine my daily journey.

Truly, I needed the push, the affirmation to simply go through the breeze and say yes to writing again.  And, I thank my dear friend and prayer partner Vilma ...my "soulmate" in my Christian journey so that I will able to bravely traverse life again in the spirit of openness and total surrender to whatever there is to come...

To God be the Glory...Halleluiah!!!


PS :  To go back blogging is like "New Year"  ...so shall I say "Happy New Year in May" for me ...and everyone...




No comments:

Post a Comment