Tuesday, October 12, 2010

COURAGE...I AM WITH YOU

As frightened as i was in my childhood years with horror movies, my interest was its exact opposite. I like watching them even when i was alone. The Sunday's big event on television made me a lone "ranger" in the face of an ohh so frightening movie. I was just simply reminded with this when Princess, one of the Human Resource's staff sent me this communication via chat which i saw after some minutes that i was out from me table...take a look :



And so with that message ...i replied "oh...yah nag talk nami...whehehehhehe".

I thought growing older would make me braver. I still watch this kind of movies and i would lift my legs (sinehan na ni ha) and shout in the movie house like i am alone watching and sometimes even if everyone has rested ...everyone would hear my only "golden" voice in the air....(as in super dooper ikahihiya mo ang beauty ko...mike would usually say..."tama na hon" ....ouuuuuuuchhh that was during our anniversary movie date ...hahahh grosssssss and went out hiding in behind the cinema curtain that made mike look for me the rest of the movie ...sukol paka? Ang anniversary movie date namo kay watch mi JEEPERS CREEPERS hahahahha!!!!!!!!!! Mabuang ko bayot!!!

Really, i was such a crazy and anxious soul myself imagining ghosts to be somewhere near me when i hear stories about them. Well the funniest experience i had was during an 8-day retreat under Fr. Balchand, SJ's direction at the Jesuit Retreat house in Malaybalay.

It was an amazing 8-day silent retreat with each of us assigned to our individual room (as in super dooper matunog na walang kasama and walang lusot dahil naka post na names namin sa doorrrrrrrrrr whaaaaaaahhh). I had no idea whatsoever with room histories but ghost stories were popular that time during retreat with students.

And so alone in my room, i had my regular rituals of prayer and Bible reading prior to sleeping. Then the "new" attached rituals such as - placed my rosary beads as bracelet, held my st. Benedict medal, opened psalm 91 from the Bible and placed it beside my pillow, lights on and the last...wore my bonnet to protect my head from cold...este... to cover my head down to my eyes so i could pull it up from time to time to peep and check if there are really ghosts...hahahhahahahaha nabuang na gyud sana gi video ni nga scene noh? hahahhahah (wait lang...can't stop laughing...).

As in ...recalling that incident or even sharing it during trainings, seminars or a simple talks soared laughter in the audience and from me din. But at least i was able to recover from that sort of insanity with ghosts...Thanks be to God... The rosary that I prayed everyday (even as much as doing the 15 mysteries) did heal me from that thing and i got the assurance from a dream...which i shared to Fr. Pen Abuan, SJ one morning during retreat with students.

Let me recall that "story of assurance" (heheh chikka to the max). I prayed 15 mysteries of the rosary the night before that and I've never been so relaxed at Jesuit Retreat House except for that night. And the grace-filled encounter happened in my sleep when ...(i thought i was already awake)a man came near my bed. He wore a glaring white shirt (plus blue jeans ahahahhaha) with a little longer hair like that of Antonio Banderas (ahahahha nangdamay pa) ...as in super dooper gwapo...but you know what he said "dang mata naka kay mag hear naka ug mass"... as in super dooper at peace ako beauty and he was like telling me before he went out of the room that he was just standing outside the whole night to guard me....(ay security guard siya hahahha)....

...unlikely Conclusion (hahhahah)

Akong angel si Antonio Banderas....hahahha joookkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee....i mean i was just assured by God that HE IS WITH ME...through my super doooper cute angel....whhhhaaaaaaaaahhh gwapo niya hahahhaha...and i had the feeling that the Blessed Mother requested him to manifest his presence that night for the ultimate "assurance" of God's presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment