Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Surprise Gift

I received a beautiful Christmas card yesterday from Fr. Frank...crafted and designed by himself (super talented...). He calls its "old fashioned" but not for me. I like old ways, traditions, etc. They reminisce beautiful memories. When i was a kid, i made cards too. They were usually projects that my teachers asked us to do to be given to special people in our lives. I usually gave them to my parents, brothers, sisters and friends. Since i did not find myself artistic, some of those i made were meant only for submission, grading and kept in my "baul". But those i found attractive, i gave them. But my parents simply accepted them despite the looks and i got the most beautiful smile from them.

Nickey, my pamangkin does it more often to his parents. I appreciated him very much for doing such (though still it is a school project). But the effort of my SD Fr. Frank is something that of an extra mile...He crafted them in his own hands and intentionally give them not because it is a school project....hehehe perhaps i could do the same...hehehe thinking of it...gakalingaw nako ...:-)

This time...the artist in me is slowly waking up...:-)

Thank you Fr. Frank...such a beautiful gift you gave...Merry Christmas...hohohohohhhh

1 comment:

  1. Just would like to share something and this is very important to all of us....
    _____________________________________
    Here is my Facebook Fan Page - Please LIKE me

    Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.
    Earl Nightingale

    Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    Japanese Proverb

    If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it.
    Jonathan Winters

    Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
    Dale Carnegie

    For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now?
    James Allen

    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.
    Sven Goran Eriksson

    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
    Albert Einstein

    If you dream it, you can do it.
    Walt Disney

    The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
    Michelangelo

    Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
    Robert Collier

    ReplyDelete