Thursday, December 16, 2010

I See Them

I woke up this morning
Misty eyed and blank
Why can someone does such a thing?
Many suffer

Why oh why?
God sees man's struggle
If such calloused heart continues
Them that struggle
Will have the agony day after day

What can i do?
I feel so helpless with what i see
When my hand starts to write
They are blocked by someone's "might"
I feel so helpless

I see their eyes
I bleed inside
When must suffering end
How can i comfort these souls
I feel that i have not done enough

I thought of parting
I thought of space
I thought i should free my heart
I do suffer...
I feel so pained ...

My arms are wide open
Now...they are still but weary
I want to hold them
Nurse them in my heart
It hurts so much

If only i have much of those strength
That i could contain them in my heart
Oh my ...oh my...
I know even if i feel God's silence
He has them ...held in his Love.....

Thank you so much my God...

No comments:

Post a Comment