Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012 and the New Year of 2013 - Creating Our Family "Belen"

Celebrating the year 2012 Christmas and the new year of 2013 has been so different.  It was like a dream come true or shall I say a prayer that has been said for a long time and has become fulfilled and answered.  Looking at a family Christmas and New Year photos moved me deeply realizing that God has been faithful to His promise.  

Christmas 2012

New Year 2013
Really I have been single for a long time.  I never even thought that I would get married after having recurring fear of commitment and the "unknown".  Taking that big leap was like a suicide.  Knowing my personality that has become accustomed to doing the usuals of my life and my own "comfort zone" would take Divine intervention to be able to shift that mentality.

I could only assign it to a mentality level since I knew my heart at certain points in my single life journey was already certain yet I still allowed myself to be consumed several times.  God just needed to send someone to give me that hard push from the mountaintop down to that rocky, dark hill down.  Thanks be to God for that.  He may have declared in the heavens with His big bang voice "ENOUGH"...   hahah perhaps with that every angel in the heavens marched down on earth to secure that path for me so that God's plan would be realized.

And that's it, I got married last year from where I could still recall telling my husband immediately after the wedding (after hearing that big shout from a toddler in the neighborhood) "I hope and pray we will have our baby next Christmas...:-)"  Hmmmmm God waited for that statement and ...the heavens opened...angels marched with their might swords bringing that good news ..."

Thank you dear God...our little Belen has been formed through our little Maria Mikaela that joined us last July and now our "Jesus" last Christmas bringing that joy and hope for the coming years...

PRAISE THE LORD:-)  HALLELUIA:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment