Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolution...Do I Believe in This?

http://calconews.com/2012/12/27/happy-new-year-pictures-images-and-wallpapers-2013/




New year's resolution...do I believe in this?  Hmmm let me discuss further before I will tell you my answer...  I have run through several individuals on television stating their new year's resolution or what they would want to change for the coming year.  They were something that would resolve the self from what that they missed to do for the previous year/s.  This is something so beautiful for anyone to do.  What better way to start a year by "cleaning up" our life's clutters.

So... I need not discuss be so strenuous with my discussion...I do believe in it.  But...I would want it better to make it a daily resolve.  You know why?  

Let me give you an illustration.  I live with my husband 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 12 months in a year.  There were lots of strains in between.  Living in the same house and waiting for the end of the year to change, reconcile or resolve for the better would be something more stressful for me.  I have lots of things to attend with in the house and outside.  Everything entails focus.  I am the type of person that can hardly focus if there are concerns and issues that are not resolved.  They bother me and the worst part of it is that it hits up to the heart level.  I can't live with that.  I can't live a life faking what I truly feel.

Really I taught myself several times not  to allow the heart to feel them so that I could just try to let it pass, fake that the person or persons do not exist, pass by them, work and just do things and just let the day pass.  But they are not really me.  They are not the "Dang" I know inside.  What I know about myself is that I am totally transparent and honest with my feelings (Please don't get me wrong...to be honest does not mean for me that I can just shout at any person that i get angry with because of that honesty...search for my blog on Emotional Intelligence in this site:-) ).  It does help for me to immediately attend with how I feel such that I am able to talk with for example my husband and tell him about what I honestly feel.  There was never a time that they were not expressed.  That is how it is between us.  

That is why starting the year 2013 does not have to pressure me with having the New Year's Resolution since every single day is like ... a New Year.  That is what Christianity  taught me.  And I should say...anyone of us that excitedly waited and celebrated ...Christmas...may start considering ...living daily with that the same resolve... 

Christ...Christmas...Christians...Do they ring anything...this New Year?

Happy New Year of 2013...Cheers...Toast...God bless us all:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment