Monday, June 23, 2014

Praying...for Students:-)

http://www.teacherswhopray.org/your-legal-rights/
Let me share about what my friend teacher shared a while ago.  She said straight that she prayed for her students the previous day.  She has seen how her students have been bombarded by angry words from different teachers so to reverse what she wanted to do, she prayed over them. And I responded "what you did was beautiful".  

I should have added "that should be what teachers do for their students".  I was touched.  That is something that I rarely do.  I was simply reminded that when I pray, I would make it a commitment to pray for them.  This time, other than doing it silently, I will make them hear my prayers for them.

If I would do that I may influence them in the following:
1.  value prayer being a student
2.  To embrace the contents of prayer
3.  Live, commit and be true with life and being alive

...More than anything...embrace God and His power in our life.

Wow...I am being reminded through my friend to commit to prayer...to pray not only for my family and mention other people in our lives but to particularly mention ...my students...

I thank my friend Candice for dropping by at the Guidance office for such a brief beautiful sharing...:-)  God bless her wonderful ...beautiful heart:-)...Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Prayer can move mountains.. why it can move the hearts of the young too! ;) thanks friend for listening.. :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Candice...i hope this is not too late... amen thanks for dropping by...i would love spending time to discuss things...hmmm learn insights from you that's what i like very much...God bless you my friend:-) tc God bless:-) continue to spread your sunshine and beautiful heart:-)

      Delete