Monday, June 23, 2014

Then and Now ...at Home:-)


When i was single, i maintained a very neat small house.  When I arrived home, i felt i could just hop on the couch when i was tired and just stretched my body, breathed really deep that i sometimes dozed off to sleep.  When I woke up i  turned on the stove, heated some food at the fridge or bought food at the nearest carenderia.  I then turned ON the television set and watched some favorite programs while I ate my dinner.  After that, I delayed washing plates and allowed myself to surf the net or read some books.  I slept sometimes very late or very early when I was so tired.

I had my single life like that. But not now.  Hmmm when I get home, I would immediately see something different the moment i enter the door. Toys are everywhere, plates and glasses on the table plus a dusty floor.  The first time i realized that this time is very different, I wanted to scream since I was so tired from work and i knew that it is never the same.  Yet when i saw how my baby looks at me and my husband misses me during the day ...or it may be the other way around hahhaha.  I miss them so much.  I thought the mess is nothing compared to the fun and joy they bring in my life...

I may not have such an orderly house at the moment. But I feel overjoyed at the love and the ray of God's sun every single day despite the many challenges that I encountered:-)  Thank you dear God:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment