Thursday, June 19, 2014

There is Light...There is Hope:-)

https://www.behance.net/gallery/154422/Light-of-Hope

I watched X-Men the other day...hmm with the permission of my dear husband.  It's one of my favorite movies ever since.  And I was able to capture the line stated by the older Charles to the younger one "Just because someone has fallen does not mean they have no chance at getting up".  I do hope i stated that right.  Why am I sharing this?  I just met four people that have become signs of God's hope for me today.

First was my professor whom i approached for the reason that i have lost all my notes and that i was full of fear i might not be able to answer the questions during my exam.  She just told me to browse the net and look into anything that i could read about the topic.  That was quite a relief since that was what i did for the past days already.  I felt so relaxed after that.  Thank you God for that expression of hope.

Second was I met one of the Canteen's staffs that i thought i accidentally talk with after years not seeing her.  She expressed that she could not have a baby.  While conversing with her, I surprised myself sharing that she could expect so much from God's provision.  "God is so generous.  The strong and deep faith of man is God's weakness. And the thing that He could not resist and could not do is to stop loving us".

Truly I said that line with deep conviction.  I felt His presence wanting to be felt by that person through me as His instrument.  I have almost forgotten being an instrument.  Hmmm that experience was a great comeback.

I met the third person when I was about to go out of the canteen.  He was asking me where I am now working and how i have been doing.  As I was answering him, I remember how swift and natural I was and the peaceful feeling that where I am is where I should be.  I strongly felt that hope and light.

I met the last person when I was about to walk out of the campus, right in front of the Chapel (place of worship).  He was my colleague in the previous school where I worked for 10 years.  It was great recalling the many sacrifices, graces and growth in ourselves despite the many challenges.

Yes there is light...there is hope.  Like Wolverine from movie X-men when he almost drowned at the end part of the movie yet was saved and ...I assume X-men series continues after that...Hmmm Light...hope ...that is how i feel right now...And i move on with head up high to the heavens...:-) Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment