Friday, June 7, 2019

The Rescue for Cats and Kittens

the Mother Cat "Zola"  adopted by Ms. Lovely Adanza delivered 5 beautiful kittens

I thought of myself not being able to hold back my attachment for cats.  I questioned myself many times over.  How I wish i could just simply vanish the feeling. But when I see them neglected and not being taken cared of, the pain is unbearable. Yes, I cry seeing them hurt.  

When I was a kid, I and my sister Gay brought cats and kittens to bed.  They sleep with us.  We always heard mama with her high pitched voice trying to stop us from doing that.  Sometimes I brought home stray cats to mama's dismay.  But how can I stop a "child" within from feeling such compassion for cats or dogs?

Last year, before transferring to a new residence, I fed stray cats in the neighborhood.  They just come morning and night to be fed (more than 12 of them).  I and another kind neighbor shared in the responsibility of feeding all of them (including a stray dog that come with us to Church when we heard mass during Sundays).  

Where I currently work, I still do the same.  I feed them with cat food and some milk.  And, it reached at rescuing them and finding "adoptive parents" for them (crazy ha).  In this blog, I would like to honor some generous individuals who have such huge hearts who came to take care of them.  

1. Cutie (Ms. Nora Gerasmeo) is a teacher and sooo soo loves cats.  She came to the office with the two kittens below.  Sadly one did not make it.  She calls the other one "Mao" which luckily had her adoptive mother cat at Cutie's home.  Actually, "Mao" sleeps with them (on the bed...wwooow) together with all their cats in the house. What a grand, grand time!!!:-) 


Ms. Nora "Cutie" Gerasmeo ..adopted two kittens
2. Vin Theodore Gerebise is the son of my friend Ms. Lyleen Fabria.  They came to office full pack (as a family) to pick up "Orange" (the name of the kitten).  They had "Orange" checked up immediately at the nearby Veterinary clinic after picking her up which gladdened my heart at how concerned they are as a family to the kitten.


Vin Theodore Gerebise's "Orange"

3.  Leah Carcueva is a Senior High School teacher who volunteered to take home one of the kittens too.  And oh don't be shocked...the kitten below likes to sleep anywhere in the house ( that is why the photo below)  She is simply having the grandest time sleeping and so well fed:-) 




4. Truly, I was anxious of mother cat.  She got pregnant immediately. Everyday that she visits me at the office, I felt the tension within with her bulging tummy ready to deliver her kittens. I was just so glad that my Professional Education student Ms. Lovely Adanza volunteered to take her home.  And voila!!! after two days she delivered her 5 lovely kittens.  Lovely's kids love them so much that they did not want them given away.  

Ms. Lovely Adanza as in super dooper adopted the mother cat 
'The Mother Cat named now "Zola" 
And, just this afternoon (June 7, 2019), I was informed that there are three (3) kittens running around without their mother cat anymore (mother cat is "missing").  And so, my heart for kittens popped up.  The kittens below really, really need a home.  Anyone can message me if you are interested.  


the three new kittens with already "missing" mom


I will not stop finding them a home.  I have slowly embraced my role.  It is my heart that I cannot stop.  It is without question.  I am just simply submitting to it.  

I do believe there a lot of individuals out there who so love cats.  And, I am soo grateful that through Facebook, I was able to find them -  To Ms. Cutie, Vin Theodore and Ms. Lyleen, Ms. Leah and Ms. Lovely...  Thank you very much.  God will continually bless you with your generosity.  My love and prayers for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment