Friday, August 19, 2011

"MAGNIFYING GLASS"

One day , in one of my most lost moments trying to grasp and define an oh so overwhelming experience, I asked Mike some of my most popular questions “Why me? Why am in into many challenging situations lately? Can I just take a break?”. His answer was “Remember when you started taking the challenge to write? This is it…so that you have some ‘meat’ for it and so you share what you learned”. Oh really “But can I just take a breaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk waaaaaahhhhh!!!!”

Let’s go crazy and hop backwards hehehhe… When I was in high school I did not like Science laboratories. But I had to because it was part of the curriculum. We identified apparatus and put some specimens on a microscope to check some minute parts of some things. I kind of envy one of my classmates that really excelled in Science, Pinky, now a medical doctor). She seemed to have that interest in Science which I did not have. But I realize, the subject provides that beautiful windows of all living beings.

Though I failed in some moving exams to check some specimens since I usually rattled while I maneuver the microscope, yet, I liked so much the manual magnifying lenses / glass that I can carry with me anywhere I go (hehe with me wearing binoculars este eyeglasses everyday, I could see a great deal of use it can provide).

Going back to Mike’s statement… Is this what this is all about?…why am I seeing a lot of challenges? I seem to be bringing a magnifying glass everyday and every moment that my vision extends far and beyond , reaching even the most insane and unexpected insight that even I have not yet treaded (sometimes I felt overwhelmed by them). Thus, I am feeling that I am taking an unpopular path - not easy one I tell you since while I write, I am in it…call it crazy ha…:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment