Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mia asks "Define Happiness"



Her name is Mia....she has that warm, pretty, charming face with a skinny este...slim sexy body. One day, she just told me that she read one of my blogs that featured a person that she knew named Charlie (actually that's the title of the blog - CHARLIE...you may check and search for it in here if you like). She stressed further that she had fun reading the blog. I featured in that blog something very funny about Charlie. This time I am going to cook Mia ...hahahha ( joke...i wont do that).

Why am i bringing Mia here. Nothing really strange. It is just that I found something not really ordinary with her smile...I love so much the smile. Pregnant as i am, it makes me feel so light. One time in the past, she asked me when i would feature her in my blog. And i just could not figure out how i would do that. You see i follow special "calling and leading" when i write. And when there is no movement, i just remain mum for a while.

But then, I guess, this her time to shine in my site. I want her to shine. She did that when she just uttered "define happiness...happiness...is Glenda".... You know what she got me at that. I was thinking..."why in the world did she ever think of that". Well perhaps she just saw me laughing and joking with her. But I guess I can just throw back the baton at the definition she just gave me...

Happiness ...is Mia...she just exuded that in front of me with no effort at all flawless with her beautiful smile and so very eager to help me at anything from printing to lending glue that i did not return to her (hahahahah). Other than that she entrusted to me her love story. Though at time she may have told me that she was fine after some pain that she went through. I just had to believe that she was able to go through that pain gracefully.

Young and free spirit...with a choice to live and move on with life despite of...that's Mia...with a beautiful smile...happy...still skinny (hahaha that i get to joke with her... at least she is picking up her weight now ...a little hahahah).

Well, she is still consistent with her definition of happiness as I am with mine... Happiness is still Mia:-)

PS...Perhaps i can just leave her at her own definition of happiness. I like it too...nyahahahhaha:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment