Wednesday, May 21, 2014

MOTHERS’ DAY - MY LOVELY DATES and MORE:-)




May 11, 2014…mother’s day…I was at first not so motivated to go out of the house not until there was the brown out.   Hmmm we had to do something.  I and my husband decided to hear mass at the mall after which we can bring our daughter to a play house where we could roam around and play with her. 

It was kind of tough though bending our bodies and go through some passage only fitted for kids.  But still we had to accompany our daughter.  We alternated roles.  I go up with Mikaela while her dad stays down and catches her.  We did slides, rode cars, threw balls and we allowed her to explore her way and check toys which she may find new to her eyes.  She was so curious and wanted to explore more.  Yet we had to limit her time. That was her first time in that huge play room. 

From the play room, we paced through a Japanese restaurant and ate our early lunch so that we could bring Mikaela home for her solid food lunch.  We brought her milk though for an initial intake.  She cant starve while we ate our lunch.  It may be a big discomfort for all of us.

I was just so glad, everything went well.  All of us had fun yet I sensed my husband profusely sweating in the playroom for lack of airconditioner.  Yet I saw how happy he was observing our daughter tracing her steps everywhere. 

Looking at my dates – my husband Michael and MiIkaela made me feel how God has provided has so well.  I feel so blessed with having a husband that’s really a great partner in everything while I saw my daughter fulfilling such a great desire of a mom.  She is such a gift…a beautiful gift to us.  She is  the greatest symbol of God’s generosity in our life as a couple.  She taught me everything about valuing life, formation of our character as a couple including guarding our own actions / behavior for they may negatively influence her.  Things are not perfected though yet, as a mother, it is a uphill downhill and up again.  The most important thing is I never stop myself from learning despite the many flaws and faults.

Thank you God for making me a wife.  Thank you for making me a mother.  Thank you God for making things happen for me, for making me a mother to your beautiful angel by the name of MARIA MIKAELA.

HAPPY MOTHERS’ DAY TO ME….AND TO ALL MOTHERS IN THE WORLD:-)





No comments:

Post a Comment