Friday, August 29, 2014

The Seminar on Intellectual Property Information




My sister Gay excitedly announced to me through a phone call that I should thank me with her news.  She met someone that could give me a seat for a seminar for the copyright of my "soon to be published book".  I stood up from my seat with such a loud cry of excitement.  

You see, it has been more than two years since I finished writing a book. From time to time i would add up articles that may enflesh some topics until i felt it was done.  I have been praying for God's intervention on what might be the next wise move to make other than finding the editor that might be able to journey with me in this great adventure.  When editing was almost done, I felt I met someone (Ms. Joy Tamayo, the manager of the book center of Xavier University)  who led me into having it self-published. She sat with me and shared how one professor of the university had successfully done it.  Again, my heart leaped with the joy (as she is named:-) ) at doing the same.  

And now with that idea in mind, my sister announced the invitation from her very close friend Ms. Jessie Abear from the Department of Trade of Industry who facilitated the seminar so that Intellectual Property Office Philippines will be able to present it on August 27, 2014. 

Gave my response on behalf of the Participants as the Closing remarks of the program:-)

Thank you dear God for paving, leading and opening the vast passage for me to be able to publish the book. God truly opens the doors when the right time comes.  He will lead you to the right people and opportunities to make your plans a reality.  Amen praise the Lord.... Halleluiah...:-)





No comments:

Post a Comment