Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Blog Site Turns 5 Joyfully Hopeful Years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=belCJJjut1A

I actually forgot posting this.  I wrote this article months back to acknowledge an initiative that I thought would not reach as far as 5 years.  Actually it brought me tot ears realizing that writing was actually my passion and I have not really acknowledged it until more than 5 years ago when I got inspired by a Jesuit priest Fr. Frank Savadera, SJ. 

Years passed swiftly.  I never expected it would "survive" and reach 5 years  (last August 2015). It was a simple journey of an unexpected hmmmm or shall I say "accidental" writer who just wanted to express some significant parts of the journey...which may and can perhaps be a message of inspiration to others.  

You may  ask "what do you mean by huge success?"... Well, my blog site never received highest point / rate in terms of those who drop by here and read.  Mine does not have the perfect grammar and sentence construction as you may have discovered them in my writings.  Mine is not even consistent in terms of publishing my writings regularly.  Moreover, as far as I know, nobody has written (except some few close friends- my "mutual admiration club" hahahhaha) a formal review about the contents of this site so that I would know how it affected them and some people.

Success thus, refers to the truest and sincerest self I had / have that does the writing despite the long moths of silence and the persistence to still stick with the journey of writing.  Success at my end does not follow some standards from the perspective of others. Success simply means just being my true self who captured some moments of sparks in a day and translated them into words.  However others perceived this site is no longer my concern.  There may be times that I thought of turning this one "off".  But still the grace remains to allow silence to occur to make my heart ripe to go back to writing.

I still thank God more than anything in this world to have still reminded me that I still have "this work" to do to continue writing to put my daily journey into writing.  

To me and to this blog site...HAPPY 5 YEARS  despite posting this late...there will be more to come...keeping it alive still by God's surprises and daily "crafting" and grilling through my heart.  

Thank you God!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. salamat kaayo for inspiring me ...and for dropping by...you may browse more and experience God's bounty:-) God bless you always:-)

      Delete