Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Grace Called "TIME"


http://patrickschreiner.com/?p=12406
I was searching for answers about scattering my energy in so many different ways that I felt exhausted and misdirected.  At first, I felt like I have accomplished many things as I ran through my checklist ( that is the planner in me that can't help without jotting down things to do in a day).  Still I felt like I still lack the time to do many things.  

Today, while discussing with a colleague named Suzy, she simply stated "perhaps you can ask for the grace of TIME".  That statement was like a spark in the middle of a long search.  Months have passed and I felt like everyday, I lack the time to write.  I did what I had to do at work but I always felt at the end of the day to have lacked the time to write for this blog site.  

What made me write in the past was that sort of "6th sense" in me to be able to assess an experience during the day that is worth sharing.  And I seemed to have lost that part when I could easily position myself in front of the computer and simply ...write.  So I became a "walking writer" inside my head running words as if I was writing them.  Everyday, is like a repetitive silent discourse running inside my head.  It was kind of noisy inside.  I always thought of writing them but to my dismay.  I always landed in bed tired and woke up the following day with regret at not doing it. 

Today, thus is a strong resolve to go back to writing.  My friend Suzy simply defined that grace which I need to have - "Time".  I felt like I wasted so much it months back.  I thought I did what was essential.  I did my job at work ...I think ...so well...as I see it...but God wanted to engage me more (as I see it since I felt bothered with not doing it) with His work at sending message...This time, I feel I am doing it right...

My prayer to God from this day forward is that He will give me that grace ....called "TIME" to focus on the essential part of this mission...:-) Amen...

PS: My thanks to Ma'am Suzy for that spark of "wisdom" today.  Perhaps you my friends could ask the same to God for yourself ...:-) what do you think and feel about it? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mam Glenda
    Thank you for the inspiration. I sometimes relate to this that as a busy working-mom we sometimes forget to ask God for this Grace. I suddenly blurted out this line because I can so relate, that with my 24-hours somehow this is not enough to work on our passion that is in writing. I also love to write but because I sometimes am too lazy to do this or because I am not asking God for his grace. That is why the least that I could do to express some thoughts is just thru facebook status on my journey as a teacher were i called Teacher Chronicles. Keep on writing Mam Glenda as I am your number one fan and follower. May God give you the grace to pursue blogging as many lives have been touched by this I am sure of that because you have touched mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello mam Suzy...i thank you for inspiring me...I thank God that He led my path so that I would see HIm in you...pls write too...you are a gifted writer yourself...and you can be a blessing to others...as you are to me ...God bless mam ...keep shining :-)

      Delete