Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Could Either Be My Moment of “Death” or ...“Growth”

https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-different-stages-life-birth-to-death-concept-growth-leaf-white-background-image83630461

I was 80% finished with my writing and all of a sudden pressed the wrong key.  Yes, I had almost all of my work deleted.  I pressed my chest and simply grasped my breath.   I thought I could get cardiac arrest at that time (Oh God forbid!!!).  I thought I could simply die (well it was not that simple at all as I thought).  No tears came out.  I prayed really hard…God help me…

And then, at least in 2 to 3 minutes, I felt I had to bounce.  I needed to do something. It was so hard.  I could not imagine if I could easily pick myself up that fast but God is so good that He did.  I thought I did but He did

I truly found the material I wrote super valuable.  However, the most amazing thing happened.  I was able to retrieve everything and even put in more “meat” in my work than the previous one. 

Here is the catch.  I thought of it at first as a big accident.  I never had time to be angry with God.  but then I thought God did His “editing” work with my craft. 

From where you are now, you may be able to relate with my “brief sort of accident”.  You may have gone through certain painful experiences that had shaped you as a person, tamed you in a way and built a much better character out of your experience.  I had so much of that.  And just one intense moment like what I had could either be a moment of death or a moment to leap and grow…Truly life brings us options.  The choice is ours to take.  And I was sooo close to a not good end...if not for my sooo close Friend up there...

THANK YOU GOD...:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment