Sunday, September 26, 2010

STARTING AND ENDING IT RIGHT

I was so busy last week. With the straight 4 - day training, I thought I would not survive until the end but I did. Given the daily work schedule, 90% of the day is spent with the regular demands of the job. Well let me tell you what I did last Sunday after my Saturday's last day session of training...

1. I woke up 6 am (usually wake up 4 or 5 am)
2. Said a "short but sweet" prayer (i prefer longer ...love wasting time with Jessuuuus)
3. Changed clothes and went out of the house walking 5 rounds around the neighborhood block (said my rosary short cut hahahah can you imagine that while i did my walking rounds - contact me...i'll teach you how)
4. bought my hefty sized pandesal (char lang pa hefty effect)
5. Turned on my computer and put on some music (while Nicky my pamangkin was still sleeping hehe no prob he wears "ear plugs" with his loud music)
6. prepared my delicious Linzhi coffee (sori dili brewed ga palpitate imo iyaan ug ga tinigulang hahahahahha)
7. tearfully wrote my journal for the day while enjoying my coffee and hot pandesal (oopps i almost forgot...i prepared some for Tobby too - my "puppy - dog" - hehehe actually askal nga dog nakalimot lang gibati ug ka imported hahahhahahahha).
8. Prepared our simple meal ni nickey
9. Took a bath
10. Changed clothes for the Sunday mass (i chose my clothes well to look good for my Sunday date with Jesus and Mike ...as in super dooper gwapa si lola)
11. Did some small grocery with Mike
12. Got a surprised invitation by a new found friend in the neighborhood for a lunch (heheh good thing we did not have to prepare or eat somewhere)
13. Had some fun, fun conversation with some touching topics
14. Brought shirts to Fr. Frank for our apostolate advocacy Joyfully Hopeful (from where i learned that some Jesuits from Manila sent txt messages teasing him of his "negosyo" shirts in Mindanao "nagnenegosyo ka na pala jan frank" hahahhahaha nag panic ako SD ...joke lang fr. Frank..actually the shirts were brought by Fr. Rogel so that he would give them as gifts when he goes back to Vatican - Rome ba...bongga...)
14. Joined my SD fr. Frank for our last meeting before my "graduation" next weekend ...(yeheeeeeeyyy excited ako with my one on one mass...i mean with some priest friends and madres : Frs Dimly, Julius, Butch, Sister Dayday ...and my sister gay pud)
15. Prepared dinner with Michael and some "coffee time" conversations with him.
16. Said my prayers and hopped in bed with lots of "Thank Yous" to God ...for the blessings of the day...

But really, I found my day so full and filled up but thinking that i started my day right and so relaxed made a lot of difference. Putting the foundation of the day through prayer makes it lyt-chhh (hehe i have my unique pronunciation of this taken from my own dictionary hahahha) and full of grace and meaning.

Though my days will not always be like this - the "in-betweens" - ...but starting and ending it right protects and seals the package of the day.

Prayer ...prayer ...prayer...Amen :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment