Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saying Yes and Touching Lives

I read from a youtube video the line that says, "sometimes the story finds the storyteller, not the other way around" - TL Pierson. I am slowly feeling the march. They come in drizzle and kind of overwhelming. I am now in my 30's (hhhahahaha trying to hide the real age). And I feel more sensitive already to these things. If i had been this earlier, i would have compiled many stories that would have touched millions of lives. But it is never too late with anything for a heart that opens itself to the present, right?

Yesterday, today or in the future. If God wills it, I can only say... YES. A lot have started ahead of me. I am just joining their quest - To say YES and TOUCH LIVES. Go go marching...tell the tale...tell all and cover none (wow...kulbaan ko da whahhahahhahaha).

1 comment:

  1. hey...! I miss this site..! hhmmnn.. just wanna make it part of my non-working days... so as to keep me away from boredom. Anyway.. I think I could relate on you... because we have so many things in common.


    So, keep up...! I'll be visiting here once in a while.

    ReplyDelete