Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Heart Resigns

Imagine yourself submitting a resignation letter to your employer. You thought and prayed about it for days and for reasons of all reasons you found yourself at the brim of giving up. You just want to end it all and so the resignation letter pops up...ouch not pop up ... I mean you plotted everything so that they would come out well written and done after days of struggle. And when you submit it (provided you discerned well ahhahaha)you release yourself from the tension and swooosh you feel so free.

Let us take a look at the process of the resignation of the heart. At first you find yourself in control of everything. You plan, implement, evaluate...and all of a sudden some twists come. And you realize, you have done everything you can to make things at least perfect in your eyes. But then beyond control, some unexpected challenges come. With all your might you approach in full force but to now avail.

Now you get tired. You struggle, ask questions, blame, and you cannot get all the answers and you feel unjustified. Feeling of helplessness come. You get angry, bargain. You feel tired and then one day you say..."i give up"...your heart is tired...you let go...in prayer you say..."take over God...i am so tired"... And you would say..."I resign...my heart says so"... and swooosh...you relax and releases the ultimate power of the divine penetrating the untrodden path of your heart.

From the process of the resignation letter submitted by an employee to the employer and the heart's resignation? Can you find similarities? I just thought of this a while ago. I thought both undergo the struggle of the weighing and searching for answers until the heart finds it. Until the heart rests. Until the heart finds peace...

If we allow God to come in He might probably say "...if you have done it (the resting and letting go) from the very beginning...you would not be as tired as this...I am here...feel Me...I am the hand that braces everything. I am the ultimate perfection that you were looking for. But you were right when you had to let go... But then and again...my daughter...You should have done it from the very beginning...I love you".

This is my experience...I rest...I resign...

No comments:

Post a Comment