Saturday, February 5, 2011

God Continues to Unveil

Some of the things that I was looking for in the past...i found them yesterday. We had a panel interview with our OJTs. All of them strove to present themselves so that we would be convinced to give them the job that they so desire.

They wanted the job so much to generally support the ones they love. They come from broken homes, real destitute and struggling to make ends meet. Some of them want also the experience in order to bring with them as they apply for another job after 5 to 6 months. One thing is common though, they were desperate and went as far as digging into their personal concerns and issues. Bucket of tears fell and i was shaken ...so shaken. I wanted just to cry and cry (but of course held myself to survive the long day).

I did entertain the thought of leaving my job many times already. I feel that i can bring in my skills and knowledge somewhere or do some private practice. When i got this job, it was like that placed on a silver este ...gold platter (hahahah don't think of money...think of the easy way of getting this job). But these individuals are "slapping" me with their stories. They want to work for the love of their families, support their studies and some to survive.

It was a long day yesterday. Glenn, John and myself (who did the panel final interview and revalida) though broke the in-between by our Lady Gaga dance (music from Glenn's phone...hahahah we thought we were crazy ) went out last night with hearts so full and fulfilled. Though 2 of the OJTs decided not to pursue but still I could say, we gave the best of ourselves that certainly they won't forget.

What a day it was...filled with realizations and love...Thank you God (as i whispered my night's prayer) and thanks for the friendship i have built among us - Glenn, John and myself...and of course there was YOU MY GOD...
I ended my night with Michael holding my hand as we both prayed the rosary together.. .

And so, I thought my restless heart would not be able to find it ...it was yesterday that I found Him in the many faces of individuals - OJTs, Glenn, John, and Mike... again and again, GOD CONTINUES TO UNVEIL...

Note : I would like to correct the first statement ...I was not looking for things (used it just for the lack of better word to use beyond the REAL WORD heheh) I was really looking for only ONE - GOD...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment