Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Small Feast for the New Year of 2012



thundafunda.net
My blogging in 2011 began in February. When I browsed my site ...checking how my blog site started, I guess I just missed to log in my January blogs. Not really log in or put in but I was into some tough situation adjusting with something at work. I was so self-focused on pain that I forgot to stop, look and write my experiences. And I rose back to my normal self in February with an opening blog for the year Life’s Test and Love so fitting to start my year of 2011 in bloggingJ
Looking back, I was able to produce 75 wonderful blogs for the year 2011.
February
  1. The Heart Resigns
  2. God at work through Emotions
  3. "Fernando" is Hope
  4. Language of the Heart
  5. What Hurts, Does Not Kill
  6. Accident or By Choice
  7. Saying Yes and Touching Lives
  8. "You Know Better Than I" - In Memory of Chacha
  9. Disappointed "Parent":-(
  10. My Day's Miracles
  11. God Continues to Unveil
  12. Starting to Pick up
March
  1. And I Cry ..."For God's Sake..."
  2. The Law Prevails
May
  1. Back In Shape
  2. The Process
June
  1. Not Just Borrowed
  2. Nothing Beats...the Third
  3. Lessons on Death
July
  1. GOD AND WISDOM
  2. The Mission
  3. Jeepney Adventure and Etiquette
  4. On Moral Recovery of the Youth
  5. Embracing Life - Second Piece
  6. Smell, Taste Life and Live
  7. Embracing Life - First Piece
  8. God's Dwelling
  9. On Leadership
  10. “YOU ARE MY WORLD”
  11. Power Of the Hand
  12. Let the Reason be Love
August
2. The Ego
September
  1. Let Go and Let God
  2. At Last
  3. Just Some Crazy Therapy:-)
  4. Urgent
  5. Not A Race
  6. Ego, Pain and Redemption
  7. The Mirror
October
  1. Be the RIGHT MAN
  2. A Beautiful Partnership
  3. One Precious Wedding Ceremony Moment
  4. From Single Life to Being a Wife
  5. Hold On ... Stay Positive
November
  1. Collecting Books and Loving More My Man
  2. Creating the Greatest Impact
  3. Catch People Doing Good
  4. When Work Is No Longer Work
  5. The Space In Between Stimulus and Reaction
  6. Some Things We Can Learn from These Four Beautiful...
  7. "Insist" to Stay Positive - Part 2
  8. "Insist" to Stay Positive - Part 1
December
  1. God Brought Me These Great Individual…TO “MARKET” His Message
  2. A Message Sent by An "ANGEL"
  3. Some Facts and Reflections After the Typhoon Send...
  4. All In A Day
  5. Passionately Engaged
  6. Creating and Re-Creating Everyday
  7. My Search for the True Spirit of the Season
  8. My Journey with Mike ... A Journey of Hope - First...
With the many challenges of the year 2011… with all its varied shades and colors that life displayed in front of me, I could say that I have lived the year well setting aside all my flaws …forgiving more and allowing imperfections of others more than enough for me to realize that I and them are but humans. And, by God’s grace are capable to correct and improve our lives all for the mission… (no more excuses).
Happy New Year Everyone…Help yourself, fill your platter and click directly each blog you may wish to devour and savor…My gifts to all of you as we end 2011 and face 2012…ultimately… returning these graces to my one true Source of those gifts…My God:-)
COME AND JOIN MY SMALL FEAST FOR THE NEW YEAR OF 2012…:-) WITH SHOUTS OF JOY:-) toooooooooottttttt and Yeeeeeeeppppppppeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment