Friday, October 19, 2012

ISN'T SHE WONDERFUL




I was told that a baby was born in a manger.  I wanted so much to go there and I did.  I climbed some rocky hillside and got there among several other guests such as the magi popularly known as the three Kings and the shepherds.  And I was awed and struck upon seeing the beautiful child wrapped in a simple white cloth.  And I met the beautiful eyes of the baby boy’s parents.  I approached them and sat beside them.

I did not say anything yet.  I laid my eyes on the little boy.  Oh so cute.  I wanted so much to pick him up.  The beautiful lady….mmm the mother told me “go ahead pick him up”.  And I couldn’t believe she trusted me that much.  Did she know me that much to trust me to hold her child?  Hahaha what if I would steal him and run away.  Nope I won’t do that.  Crazy me. 

I did pick him up.  I was so conscious at all eyes on me.  I was just so awed.  “He is so beautiful”.  I told the baby’s mother.  And she replied “ savor him…oh you may bring him with you to the world”.  And I was so super doooper shocked with that statement.  In  my mind I was vehement as to saying NO.  So I said “ how can I buy him milk I don’t have a job”.  And the baby’s mom just smiled.  And indeed after that I got the job. 

What I just shared with you above is my sort of contemplation during my retreat with my spiritual director.  You see in contemplation (to deviate a little from my topic) you can engage yourself actively as if you are one of the characters in any of the stories in the Bible.  Actually you can converse and my main focus  was with the Blessed mother Mary in the manger with the oh so beautiful baby Jesus.

Why am I sharing this?  I feel so blessed having known the mom of Jesus.  And I was told stories about her since my childhood years.  In fact, my own mother introduced us to praying the rosary everyday.

My personal journey with this beautiful Woman of God has grown from the simple mumbling of the rosary to reading about her, to seriously praying and asking for her intercessions to the latest knowledge of her as the strong mantle of protection against any attacks of the devil.

One adult member of the Catholic Charismatic Movement in my old place Phillips Bukidnon shared to me one time an unforgettable story about her.  She said that the YES of Mary to God as she was asked to be the mother of Jesus was the great downfall of Satan.  Her YES shook hell and brought the devil to great fright.  Her YES brought Jesus our saviour to the world.  She is literally the bridge to salvation.

Furthermore, I was also told to observe the moment we pray the rosary.  We get to notice how our minds drift afar from focus.  You know why?  This is Satan’s way of diverting us so that they won’t experience the turbulent piercing of the power of each Hail Mary said with all our hearts.  Hell is literally being bombarded as we say the prayer from the heart. 

Wow…the Blessed Mother I should say is put on pedestal by God.   And I wonder how we get to miss to acknowledge the same  this wonderful person that God chose to serve as our bridge towards attaining salvation. 

Let me share with you a very recent incident of manifestation of her

presence.  I really don’t know how far you could take and consider miracles to happen among us.  But where I live (Xavier Heights) came
Mother of Perpetual help
a manifestation of her presence about a month ago.  The priest Fr. Rolando Gabutera and some parishioners have witnessed how the picture of the Mother of Perpetual Help has released and sprinkled (sometimes ) water and sometimes oil.  Some accounts of healing were also mentioned. 

Now you would ask if I saw it myself.  I and my husband do hear mass at our chapel her in our subdivision.  We heard their stories and we tried touching the photo and did not have any of those experiences mentioned by others. I know that a lot of us that heard the stories desired so much to experience what they had.  Unfortunately, we weren’t.  And I thought parishioners’ number after that have increased and that a lot of them flock even during weekdays.  For me that is a miracle in itself.

I could recall also the old film of Nora Aunor that mentioned  “walang himala, ang himala ay nasa puso ng bawat isa”.  Yup, the greatest miracle of all is the conversion of man.  Not all of us may not have experienced the random revelations of the Blessed Mother, yet the inner  and the positive changes that we will have with how we live our lives is the most important thing.

Anyway, it is the month of rosary …October… we might at least consider praying it with our entire family or do it by ourselves so that we may experience such beauty and wonder with one beautiful woman that God chose to journey with us.  Please give it a try.  There are some secrets that I want to share with you.  First, the devil does not like families.  He just wants families to be destroyed.  And, he is afraid of the blessed mother...He can't even utter her name...Mary:-)

And oohh…I have this simple invitation.  Kindly grab yourself copies of the following books by Fr. Jose Francisco C. Syquia.  He is an Exorcist priest, our very own from the Philippines who was able to produce the following books:




1.      Exorcism
2.       Exorcist – A Spiritual Journey
3.      Exorcist (Volume2) – A Spiritual Battle Lines 
(this is where you would be able to read  the BIG ROLE OF THE BLESSED MOTHER in combating the “Enemy”

Hmmm….did I read them.  Yest...and I am still starting the third one. Seriously we need to strengthen our journey through the Blessed Mother’s intervention.  

We are surrounded by a lot of lies.  Don’t you think we deserve to know the TRUTH too… I mean …to focus on what is TRUE about our faith and journey with God?  Again, please buy those three books (St. Paul’s Publication and National bookstore ...they are bestsellers).  You will find great peace with our God :-)

May the Blessed Mother continue to intercede for us and put us under her mantle of care and protection.  Amen.


1 comment:

  1. thanks Paffums for dropping by...dropped by your site too.. great products there:-) God bless:-)

    ReplyDelete