Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Planting the "Seeds" Everyday

The graph showing different countries that dropped by my blog site:-)




It happened yesterday.  I sort of mistakenly pressed a key in my blog site that led me to the graph above with the statistics below.  It specifically states that there are 83  different countries that have visited my blog site since I started.  What does that mean to me?  Regardless of intention of dropping by in here, I felt so much of fulfillment in my heart knowing that I am able to share something in the form of words everyday to anyone from  any part of the globe regardless of number.

I am a fan and follower myself to a lot of blogs - great writers I tell you.  And I was able to learn from all of them, too.  I have met those that have hundreds of thousands of views everyday (wow!!!!).  Really very popular ones.  And I thought what they have is incomparable to what I have ...a neophyte blogger.  But hey, I and them are into one business...sending the messages everyday to everyone....slowly planting the seed everyday.  A toast to all of them and BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE that takes time to be here and learn with me....

...Does anybody pay me for doing this?  Nope...This is what you call ...Passion:-)  And...this is what I call ...Making a Difference and being God's Hand in the World (from my Joyfully Hopeful Advocacy prayer) God bless you all...Have a great life:-) Praying for all of you:-)

Guide Questions

1.  What specific ways can you do to slowly "plant the seeds", make a difference or be God's hand ...in the world..?  









5 comments:

  1. Way to go Dang!, Congrats for making this blog a worthwhile page for the visitors to come by and read your post.

    Certainly, as the depart for this webpage they have learned something and or have looked back at their life's experiences as well.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pinoy - Oman (I mean dres:-) thank you so much :-) for your greeting and for regularly dropping by:-) you are really supporting me and perhaps learning? hehe i really appreciate so much your encouragement...you are an inspiration too...God bless you always my friend:-)

      Delete
    2. Hi Dang,
      Yes! I am learning from reading your blog. Somehow, your words give me encouragement of fighting for this crazy world. You know my friend how complicated my life is..... but I'm still over it.

      Cheers,
      pinoy_oman

      Delete
  2. I agree doing this is passion. To share one's life to people you don't even know is sometimes scary. You might be susceptible to a lot of judgement. But more than that, at some point we learn from others...people that we don't even know but have touched us in many ways.

    Thank you for sharing a speck of your life. And I am 100% sure that you will not be sued by the government for doing this. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello rej:-) so good to see you again dropping by in my blog site:-) exactly...scary ha :-) i can think of many ways by which anyone could break me to pieces...but no more ...i have already decided a long time ago to let go of impressions and the "whatever people say thing" ...my mission to continue despite and in spite of of...a toast to you too...you are a great blogger yourself...please continue with what you are doing...God bless you always:-)

      Delete