Sunday, May 27, 2012

Facing Challenges Head On Through Meditation


http://www.google.com.ph/imgres



I read one blogger a while ago and I saw how she struggled with expectations of others while she insisted on strongly affirming with life listening to the movements of her heart.  I do admire her for that.  At times i get to stumble with expectations even when I was a child up to the present.  From within, I see the strength at battling against expectations despite that it weakens me sometimes.

I cry at the truth that i strongly uphold.  The truth,  that i carry within me such strength of a woman that is so ready to face challenges.  I don't want to say "i do not know where I get this" since i know full well at how i go back from time to time to my Source - God.  Fueling and re-fueling myself.  

One of the latest influences I had in facing challenges head-on is my husband.  He shared with the latest book he browsed on meditation and tried it himself.  He discovered how the precious 10-minute venture he had in it revitalized his energy.  This one precious 10 - minute did create miracle and I did try it myself.  It helped me to refocus and clean up some mess and clutters including the influx of perceived expectations from others in all sorts.  Huh... I just want some breather. 

I wanted so much to go back to it from time to time to re-fuel. Thank you dear husband...Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment