Sunday, May 27, 2012

Precious Words for My Dearest and Most Special

I scribbled some words the other night until i reached with some small pieces of writing that i would want to tell my baby while he / she is in my womb.  As I read each piece to my husband, i saw him just smile with that look of awe in his eyes.  Here goes...


I thought what could be more beautiful than saying "Yes" to parenting our baby:-)
 


When i was a kid I did the above over and over again ... even when i was much older to hop into married life





...and i don't find it boring to just think and feel of my baby:-)


...to live moment by moment to the full with the SPECIALS in my life :-) 

2 comments:

  1. how sweet...
    wish I could write a message for my baby.
    Well, that will remain a wish until I get married and have one. I envy you...
    Take care always dang... Praying also for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Zelmarq...i do believe one day you will have your own special moment...moment when you can let out your heart to your baby:-) Just continue to believe in that...praying with you in that beautiful desire:-) Take care always din...Thank you and God bless!:-)

      Delete