Monday, August 6, 2012

God's Perfect Timing


http://heisalwaysontime.blogspot.com/


By medical opinion, my OB-GYNE, Dr. Joeva Yap,  called the delivery of my baby  a PERFECT TIMING since I arrived in the hospital just in time to save my baby.  Had there been slight delay would endanger the life of my baby.   I could affirm that through the following ( as I and my husband looked back at the whole situation):

1.        First blood flow was when my husband was about to leave the house for some errand in the city and so he was not able to leave the house yet and was there to attend with me immediately by bringing me to the hospital  (note :  my husband travels a lot and he was there that time in the house with transportation made available for me).
2.       Though there was no available incubator at the first branch of Polymedic (Velez),  it was a perfect timing that there was  one at the second branch where my OB-GYNE was stationed that morning
3.       I had profuse bleeding when I reached the emergency room.  If it did not come out, it may have endangered the life of my baby.  Thus, such was a perfect time so that I could be attended immediately with my condition. ( I was told also that I had internal bleeding already earlier that day but it just did not come out yet).
4.       The team of doctors were immediately formed  and arrived on time to handle the Cesarean operation
5.       When my husband was asked to procure 3 bags of type O+ blood, the hospital made it at perfect time as they were able to provide immediately  3 bags (my blood type only left that time)
6.       My sister Gay was allowed to leave her company planning session to attend with us at the hospital putting in the initial payment on time as my husband could not leave me to withdraw the required amount.
7.       Our baby Mika was born at exactly 3:00pm on July 28, 2012. Thirty minute earlier than that, my husband was in deep  3 o'clock prayer to the Divine Mercy, our special devotion as a couple to prayer every day ... the same time that our daughter was born. 
8.       Mika’s tito Marco (husband’s brother) who has not been home for years (currently working in Manila) has arrived that day (pm) from Manila to reunite with my in-laws.  Though he reached me and Mika in that condition, it was still a perfect time for Mika’s tito to be with us / her ( though she was incubated…).
9.       It was timely also that my husband’s sister  – Mika’s Tita Mae – was also there with cousins Andrea and Aethan also arrived with Tito Marco from Manila (they’ve been there for 3 days for US embassy appearance before they go back to US).
10.   My sisters  Gay and Gina's perfect availability together with their families also were able to join us.  Gina made herself available the whole day of Sunday to attend with my needs at the hospital.  And Gay made herself available by bringing me home after my 3 – day stay at the hospital
11.   My Catholic Christian Community members were all support with their presence, prayers and other forms of help like looking for breast milk for Mika that was provided in time during the first night when the pediatrician requested that it would be made available until the next  2 to 3 days of her stay inside the incubator.
12.   My husband was able produce on time  the amount  needed to pay the hospital before I was discharged.
13.   The going home from the hospital (July 31, 2012) was such a perfect time in a way since it was the feast day of one of my  favorite Catholic Saints, St. Ignatius of Loyola Until this time, this one great saint of God never stops protecting me and now my most beloved family:-)
14.  A breast milk donor named Marsha  "arrived" on time when there was no other breast milk available other than the little amount I am able to produce each day until this time...
15.   Naming my daughter Maria Mikaela was such a perfect name for her since her fragile coming into this world needed that divine protection of the Blessed Mother Mary and the strength and might of the leader angel – St. Michael the Archangel.

Everything that happened came in God’s perfect timing.  Any split of second, minutes, hours missed may have brought danger to the lives of my baby and myself.  At this time I could lead you by asking “who holds time anyway?” …It is still God right?  I could say that everything that runs in this world runs in His own hands and will. 

Still it leads me to say,  man is helpless in a lot of ways.  God runs from the smallest to the biggest “show” of our lives… as man is asked to submit to His own orchestration and crafting of the events of our lives.  His will be done…



A Special Note :

When I would hear others doubting God’s presence in their lives or if He exists… at this time, I could lead you through this… think of how life started inside the womb of a mother…Science calls it fertilization when there is the meeting of the egg and the sperm…but think of this and keep it in your heart…it is only God that can blow and give that life… that soul to the fertilized ovum.  It is such a mystery how that one soul propels movements of growing and shaping you into what you are now.

I as a mom only participated in the first part of the pro creation process but I felt l helpless as to how my baby would look like when she came out.  That alone is a mystery for me. Day in and out I would think how she would look like and how God would fashion her into what my daughter is today.  That alone should be more than enough for man to say that there is a God …trying to orchestrate everything there is in the world including His most beautiful masterpiece… MAN…

2 comments:

  1. it is really a perfect timing. it is quite difficult to fathom God's wisdom and grace/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it took me a while to discover miss you comment here...thanks so much for dropping by...God bless you always:-) indeed...you are very right hehe:-)

      Delete