Friday, August 3, 2012

Our Baby Born - Part 2 - More Facts and Reflection

I could not totally understand the mystery of the whole experience.  During the second night, while my husband and my other "assistant" were asleep, I was asking so many questions to God in prayer. I almost drowned in self pity until I realize that I had to remain strong for my baby and husband.  I love them so much and it was an awakening for me to realize that my world and the way I look at things has changed so much.   I am so in and into love at work in my situation.  

As I was on my first day of recovering at home, I tried to cheer myself through a Jesuit CD when I heard the following song that made me shiver and moved me to buckets of tears...a song of prayer by St. Rupert Mayer ...

Lord, what You will let it be so
Where You will there we will go
What is Your will help us to know

Lord,
when You will the time is right
In You there's joy in strife
For Your will I'll give my life

To ease Your burden brings no pain

To forego all for You is gain
As long as I in You remain

REFRAIN:

Because You will it, it is best

Because You will it, we are blest

Till in Your hands our hearts find rest
Till in Your hands our hearts find rest

The song was like an answer to the endless questioning I threw to God in that hospital bed.  It silenced my heart and put me back to ease I was just led by God to simply embrace the experience. Until this time, this same song, I keep on playing to remind me of submission to His will.  To stay with Him... through my experience...

From that I was opened in the following:

1.  Courage to stand up for my loved ones
2.  That the greatest gift of a mother and wife is to give her / offer her life as a sacrifice for her loved ones
3.  Planning does help but it is always God that has the last say.  He was actually sending the message "I am in control"
4.  To fully surrender to Him is the most security we can have ...none else..
5.  To allow others to take care of me in my physical helplessness
6.  That I felt the strongest of family from mine and my husband's family members and my Catholic Christian Community - The Sowers Field..
7.  That there are people willing to do action - sacrifice like my sisters Gay, Gina, Ronnie (brother in law),Joy, Herme, Jinky and Vilma (SFC), Father- In- Law Atty. Poy Libed that brought us our assistant at the hospital - Rose plus the prayer support of many individuals such as Fr. Roy, Fr. Frank,  Fr. Lester,  Sowers Field Community (also presence - Elmer, Vilma, Nagac Family, Norlyn, Joy, Annie and  to pray over me - Kuya Fredo, Bro Eugene, Mara, Jinky, Joy,  family members, hospital discount through sis. Herme Maandig, and those that provided us breast milk - two unknown breast feeding moms, Vilma's sister and someone named Margie, nurses that took care of me and my daughter, Dr. Absin her pediatrician, my OB Dr. Joeva Yap, and my anesthesiologist (i forgot his name ...so sorry) and a whole lot more.  Our family feels so much of their love... I call them God's presence in our trying and challenging moment.


God does answers prayers.  A lot of times I get to worry about my husband coming home from the hospital late at night.  Yet in prayer I feel God's protection and presence through the drizzle of "angel" stories that my husband related in his trips to and from the hospital.  

It pains me not to be able to visit Mika yet with my condition.  I feel at times helpless but it comforts me to realize also that polymedic has an excellent team extending excellent services to its patients.  Really I needed not have to worry about my "watcher" being able to sleep at night since they do the active monitoring themselves through their nurses .

I do feel God's outpouring of graces... through them ...and my husband and I are forever grateful...while we await for our little girl to come out from the hospital soon...

Please continue to pray with us:-)   My love and prayers are with you:-)  Be blessed always as God strongly showered our family His blessings:-)...Amen...



No comments:

Post a Comment