Sunday, August 19, 2012

Out from the Incubator for the First Time - August 19, 2012

I and my husband received a txt message from the hospital yesterday informing us of the two tests that shall be performed with our daughter Mika at the nursery.  They also informed us that she is out of the incubator already which made me almost jumped out of my  chair and convinced my husband that I will visit with him that afternoon.  

When we got there, the two young nurses teased us with their statement "where is she?  She is not here anymore..." and then "tadahh"  they pointed Mika placed in a small transparent case near them.  And I was all grin and smile and immediately picked her up, smelled, touched her and embraced her body.  I also had a chance to get some photos of her through my phone...here goes...

Mike told me of the joy he felt holding Maria Mikaela for the first time...
 
Mika ...so sound asleep...:-)

tulog pa din...:-)

hmmm...daddy and mommy love her so much:-)



Thank you God:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment