Sunday, August 19, 2012

God Is So Present

http://amdgmagis.blogspot.com/2009/11/god-is-present.html


Waiting for my baby to come out from the hospital was kind of unbearable for me at first.  There were nights when I was in tears until  I would doze off to sleep.  My husband knows that.  I always get his embrace though and it felt so good to be comforted by him.  

I realized then that my baby is in a much better place and being taken cared of by professionals.  I could be afraid all the more if we would keep her at home with us not being able to provide what she physically needs in her condition.  It gives me more peace knowing that.

At my end, I had to busy myself with taking care of my health and listening to people sharing survival stories of infants similar to our baby's.  It comforts us to know that there are those infants undergoing more challenging situations than ours that have triumphed.  It reminds me of also of Mika's uncle Marco with his comment  at facebook :  "The strongest people are those who battled adversities early on in life...".  I firmly believe in this.  Mika's strength is honed as early as infancy as I and my husband are both strengthened in faith putting ourselves in total surrender to God.

Though I got to ask God "Why it has to be Mika that has to undergo such 'challenge'  at her very fresh, young age", yet I feel of a Divine hand intervening in all these for His divine purpose.  

What am I seeing at this time? 
 
1.  I have been writing for for almost three years now and I have tried to focus my writing on life and the many challenges that I have come across from where I found  God and His messages in my situations.  I have written about them and I am feeling right now that He wants me to write more through my situations just to send His message that He is very present in us in whatever circumstance in life we are into.  He is God and He is deeply engraved in the story of man.  

2.  I am seeing love in action.  God loves me and my family so much.  And that through our family's story, He is sending the message that His love for man abounds and is so infinite.  Let man not see fear in his situation instead,  see a God that is so in love with man through the love of all members of a family participated in by the bigger "family"  - Christians ...all of us ...believers of our God

3.  I see the sharing of love through outpouring of prayers and comforting words of different individuals from where I see God's comforting words through them.  God is so present in the hearts of men.  God is so present in the generosity of each one extending themselves through words of comfort and in the silence of prayers shared in their moments with God.  

4.  I see God's strength manifested in the different survival stories  shared to us.  I see God's whispers of comfort together with the message of "Hope" in our situation.  I see God as the real hope and triumph in the face of challenges.  His strength is best manifested in man.

5.  I see so much of unity through the love shared in our family.  My husband carrying his love through action everyday and my simple toiling at producing milk while I take care of my husband at home.

God is soo present.  Faith need not be complicated at all.  I just believe...so strongly believe in His presence...in everything that our family is facing at the moment.  May God's name be praised ...forever:-) Amen...


 


No comments:

Post a Comment