Saturday, February 1, 2014

Life Begins At "40"...


Here is a confession.  I turned 40 on January 8.  Haaaah...you need not count backwards.  I was born in the year 1974.  Oops why am i telling you my age?. Ohhhhhhhhhh noooooo.  But..ohhhh Yess...I will never stop myself from doing that.  I was inspired by one very popular author whose book I came across with 4 or 5 years ago named Eckhart Tolle mentioned a thought that sounds like ...if you hide your age, you have not really lived your life well in that particular age...


Big ooopps... after that, I declared I will never hide my age from anyone...hahha just to fake that I lived my life well.  Did I?  I cannot really totally say that.  But again i am ready for my answer anytime I am asked about age hahahha....But seriously, I have seen a little truth about it.  When i was warned several times over by friends to never ask them about age.  

You know what i have observed?  Let me start with the younger ones - adolescents....they want to look older so they dress up like adults.  But the older ones haaah ...that does not exclude me...we like to look younger. That is a little crazy ha.  But from the year that i declared that I was prepared for  to declare to anyone that would ask?  I felt and look much younger.  I just feel that truth and honesty relieved a lot of that tension from my body.  Waaahahahah please don't shut me off hahahah....and allow me to continue to blah blah blah blah ...perhaps there may be some truth about what i have in here that may spark you a bit hahaha....begging you ha.

They say life begins at 40.  I had mine almost 5 years ago.  I started to live life truly and with a lot of those struggles to be honest.  Ohh my ...it is not really easy.  But if if others define "LIFE BEGINS AT 40" to be the age that you start to do strange things that you did not do when you were younger or let out those issues went out and just burst so that others would just start doing foolish things that they may find it difficult to undo.  Hmmm there you are hitting the red light button of the biggest alarm in your life.  

Forty years of my life.  Hmmm and I am counting all the blessings that I have right now and the many beautiful learnings that have gathered by God's grace through the presence of my beautiful family - husband Michael and our daughter Maria Mikaela...and oops...my beautiful sisters below, my two brothers, and our beloved parents papa dodo and our late mama Gloria:-)...

Truly an Amazing God:-) Amen:-)  moving forward God...to my 41st...and beyond:-)

with my lovely sisters Grace, Gina and the yougnest - Gay......
m wd the black blouse...do I look 40? nyahahahhaa oops

No comments:

Post a Comment