Friday, February 21, 2014

My "Small Heaven" On Earth...:-)


I was playing with my daughter in bed a while ago.  I was so fascinated with her that I whispered in here ear “you and daddy are my small heaven on earth”.   I was teary eyed after that. 

You see since I got married and my daughter came, I became more emotional.  I wanted to express every bit of what I feel and the story behind it.  I rejoice at every small piece of her growth.

I am not going to share obviously of the Heaven promised as our final destination.  I need not go far in order to do that.  My small heaven are those closest to my heart.  Those that I share my life with every single day of my life on this earth.  Thus, heaven is just right here where I stand, sleep, eat, sing, play, wash clothes, shape up, etc.  My small heaven are my husband and my daughter and the home we are building as a family.

Let  me first share my first small heaven…my husband.  Hmmm lately, our relationship seems to go up and downhill.  I feel the challenge of shifts of mine and his moods.  We clash a lot and I should say it is not that pleasing to share.  But here I am sharing it still.  To him I am not the ideal or perfect wife.  I do irritate him a lot of times.  I am not the obedient and a lot of times I am not the submissive wife.  I hurt him a lot of times.  But I do apologize, talk and discuss my behaviour with him, pray, eat, giggle, laugh, joke, cry and I feel the comfort of my small heaven when he just wraps me in his arms and say “I love you honey”.  That’s it.  I feel I get the infinite chances at living life again with him (hahahahaha so dramatic of meh!!!!), plus the joy of having him in my life and the truest and purest of love that I have received on earth at this time in my life.  Heaven is not far.  My small heaven is right in our home …with my husband.

My second small heaven?...oh my…our little lady Maria Mikaela.  Ohh I hope I am not giving you an impression of perfection with my little girl.  She is the regular one year old girl that plays, throws her stuffed toys when bored, or cries and is a grouch in the morning, covers her eyes and peeps a little to check if her cry has any effect to daddy and mommy.  She likes to dance and again tries to get our attention. She hums songs and is very  curious with books.  She is so awed with watching her ABCD and number videos. Moreover, she excitedly surveys the mall and giggles in front of displayed huge Televisions and touches anything out of utmost curiousity (this part I dilated my eyes  like a walking CCTV).

Praying I believe is not for a regular one year old girl to do though.  That is something extra special about her.  And everytime she does that with white cloth that she playfully put on top of her head  (aha yes tat is so true heheh) and extends her palms up to pray, she just melts my heart saying how beautiful she is to be able to do that (nobody taught her that huhuhu). 

Did I ever think that I would reach the height of my small heaven at this time in my life?  Never…never…never…If I  have known it earlier I would have gotten married …earlier (waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh…got yah! Hahahha.


Steady now…THANK YOU GODJ FOR MAKING ME TASTE YOUR HEAVEN ON  EARTHJ  AMEN :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment