Friday, February 21, 2014

Trying To Get Back



Voila….I’m back.  What is the drama now?  Nothing.  I just want to send the message that this blog is still alive and I am so alive and so inspired!!!!  Hahhaha Truly and dearly.  I realized  that writing makes me happy.  And that I have been walking around trying to write something in my mind which I can’t just put into this computer.  I feel that I am wasting a lot of time desiring it.  To solve that?  I just have to sit and write no matter what.

To be honest?  I did not have any nanny and housekeeper for more than a month now.  It is a long story why.  Yet I hope to be able to post in here the story some day soon.  So I have been juggling doing wifely, mommy, and housekeeping at the same time.  Of course my husband is alternating and my oh so dear sister who has been offering such help from sometimes cleaning to taking care of Mikaela.   And I rejoice at every part of it despite of the tough, tough times we have. 

All things shall pass away…. including our current situation.  I still declare that our daughter is a joyful addition to our small family.  I rejoice to God that there are members of our family that are willing to extend such help.  I and my husband just feel so blessed at that.  Thank you dearest God…Ohhh halleluiah:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment