Monday, July 25, 2011

The Mission

Writing blogs brought me closer to myself, my heart and to my God. As I tinker my keyboard, I feel the movement of my hands touched by the invisible hand of Himself. I feel the power of words coming out and feel that it is not mine but His. As I allow my hand to be used, I feel the sense of Him moving towards the universe bringing His light to people. Thus, I boast of nothing except that of a servant bowing down and obeying every step of the way.

I feel my heart slower and slower yet His moving so fast. I feel that heart so strong with a swoosh of a wind subtly touching every piece and part of it. I feel Him always and never sleeping but bringing healing to every fiber of my being so He can use me all the way.

And so I ask my Master what to write everyday. His answer? "no need to worry...you write ...I dictate". That was His command...and I cannot disobey...:-)

What peace there is being used by my Master. I have long sought for it and I have not found them anywhere except in the hand of the One that made me. Allowing myself to become slave is no struggle for my heart has found the right Master to follow.

I thought of my life this past few days. I thought of the wasted years and time i spent for seeking things that are not His. I thought I wasted so much of the time He gave me and I feel His intervention now. There is not much time. He wants me to toil His field. The ground is fertile for the sowing. The time is now and there is no tomorrow for the work He wants to be done.

If I have obeyed human bosses...I feel it is His time to labor the earth. Angels will be sent to work side by side with those who want to join my Master. I feel that. His word is strong and mighty. He never fails His promise.

I feel His army moving forward ...the time is Now... I was given His scepter long time ago...He is looking for those that are His to join him in the army. And as I looked straight ...there He goes...and so I go...:-) a weak, skinny army depending so much in the grace of the Divine to get through...nothing to fear...Amen...

6 comments:

  1. DAng I felt,,,,,i pagMADRE ka ni Master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to thank you for your comment...wherever we are is a mission to do something for the Lord ...be it religious life, single blessedness or married life...we can be like madre / pari ...even without joining religious life...:-) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the age of 22, i've met so many people! some bring me down, some inspires me. What makes me feel so much emotion is when i've met you, i realized that i could get out of this box!!continue inspiring people..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Benz ... i feel so inspired with your comment...I have made a commitment already for this ...may you write blogs too so that i would also get to know ...how you see, feel, think about anything or any of your life's experiences... i love learning from others too...God blessssssss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. proof that you inspired me m'dang is, i made a blog, kathanimrben.blogspot.com hehe..actually 2 posts pko.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ...that's soooooooooo good news outstanding...i will try to follow your blog ha... i will check your site in a while...continue gyud ha even during your down moments...:-) praying for you s'benz hehehe (i like the style s'benz)

    ReplyDelete