Sunday, July 3, 2011

Power Of the Hand

Rene, a colleague (and my leadership mentor:-)) happened to traverse Divisoria (Cagayan de Oro City) during lunch time today. As he was about to cross the street, he was hurled by the rushes of all vehicles. He automatically made a hand sign "stop" (you know what i meant right hehe). And all of a sudden, all vehicles on both sides stopped.

At the office, he excitedly recalled his discovery of the power of the hand based on his experience. True enough, the hand can do a lot.

For a mother, hands can be used to prepare food, wash clothes and do any work of art at home. For a father, hands can be his means for his toils thus, provide food for the family. For any other employees, hands can be used for writing, encoding, processing information and produce anything relative to one's type of work.

In like manner also, one can use his/her hands to cheer someone, wave goodbye, touch to comfort and many more beautiful things that hands can do. In fact, Jesus use His hand to lay on sick people giving them healing and comfort. A lot of miracles that He did was done through wonder of His hands.

But a hand can operate on the reverse such as stealing, slapping someone, fist fight and many other illegal transactions done through it.

I was in the Catholic Charismatic movement since 1987 ( i was a kid then). I learned that laying of hands bring healing. Even as someone touched by head for the first time through the "laying of hands" part during the praise and worship portion, I felt the warmth released through the hands. And I did the same to others.

My point...hands release energy. The strength of such can only come from its Source engraved in the hearts of man. Whatever motive or intention one may have as felt by the heart is released through the senses. One of the senses strongest "arms" is the hand.

A pure heart releases pure energy that brings healing to anyone touched by it...Do you believe in that? I do...I have seen its power through the years...

The next time around, I will allow the power of my hand to go up higher at my arms so that I will not just touch but wrap anyone in my arms (nyahahahhahahha).

May God's Name Be Praised Forever....:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment