Wednesday, July 27, 2011

INSECURITIES BEGONE

A friend once commented on one or two of my posts stating "... good thing you have the confidence to write things about you...". She stressed further that her insecurities stopped her from doing that.

The truth is in my remote past, I could not imagine myself doing the things I do today. But when i had my second chance at life, I found nothing to defend about me. Living life and telling others especially how God has worked in it is the best thing thing that i ever did. THE MESSAGE IS NOT ME but GOD AT WORK IN THE PERSON THAT I AM. This I strongly hold up high.

I call it grace and none else that can best define it. Grace to leap higher than pride or ego that has ruptured the truth about life that I once held as a child. And so anyone is free to comment from the craziest things I write to the most frightening or shocking truth that i drop like atomic bomb sometimes.

There is one thing though that i realize as I continue writing. People like lighter things ...some things that are easy to carry and fun to deal with . And so when it appears really heavy, readers may attempt to diffuse its weight and convert it into something that they can afford to nibble for a time. Some remain where they are and some transcend by accepting the challenge of the truth.

But the writer carries the burden of disclosing what has to be known even those that are not pleasing to the eyes and expectations of the readers for as long they hold the truth. If it is that, no matter how painful, the heart will always affirm it despite the struggle of the mind.

The heart knows and sees...and so despite that i battle with the strong tide or storm (etc...however one may call it) of the world's standards and principles outside of me, i feel the strength of the pillar from where I got what I am writing. Strongly anchored and so secured...how is that?...:-)

Wait...I'll check the depth ...ohhhh so sorry...can't measure heheheh:-).

2 comments:

  1. blogging is like sharing a fraction of oneself.and i agree that it really takes a lot of confidence to write something about ourselves. others may not like it but that's who we are - imperfect but a work in progress.

    be very blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so touched that you join me here rej...a toast to your comment...m glad we are in the same line...and so we fire together? hehehe...be blessed too...praying for you ... God bless!:-)

    ReplyDelete