Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Darling Little Girl



I have not really written much about my daughter lately.  You see she amazes me so much.  How can I not when at her very young age, she is able to do things that make me realize how beautiful she is and how generous our God to have gifted us as a couple with such a …ehem…again, a beautiful girl…J

Let me enumerate what she can do at this time at 1 year and 3 month old:

1.      She joins us in prayer every night behaving so well (hmmm sometimes she get to play too during prayer time but tries to observe and respond with her vowels babababa, papappapa, mamamma and giggles in between)

2.     She listens so intensely acting as if she is part of the conversation. 

3.     She can immediately associate and learn fast through imitation like raising her hands up, down, left, right, shakes and dances (even without music), hums songs, claps hands and raises her right hand pointing to Jesus’ photo every time I would say “Praise the Lord” (this one I did not teach her…she did this by herself) followed by the clapping of hands

4.     She is so intense with her A,B, C, D…video …this video is like her own little world watching so focused and undisturbed by any movement or sound outside of it.
5.     She smiles so beautifully that it melts my heart everytime she does that…she melts even my tiredness when I get home after work.
6.     She has her own crying scenes just to get my attention…which she successfully gets…(oooohhhh)
7.     She is so fond with playing now..appreciates different colors, shapes, and she kisses her pink doll’s cheek followed by her cute giggle..

8.     She likes looking at herself on the mirror.  She give herself her very cute smile

9.     She entertains guests in the house with her dance, clapping of hands and even shakes at their hands (I was totally shocked with this one…nobody taught her in the house).

10. She tried to place her leg straight up and reached as far as her head trying to give me and image of a ballet dancer and stretched her legs side ways…hmmm nobody again taught her that

11. She attempted to do tumbling in her crib which frightened me a bit…(this one I tried to stop her already ohhhhhhhhhhhh no no please…not now)

12. …and the cutest thing that she did was when she hopped in my arms when I got home and placed her head on my shoulder mumbling words that I did not understand but seemed to be telling me things that she did during the day (hmmm mommy is now interpreting)…and sometimes she gets to whisper this stuffs in my ears with my response trying to talk to her as if I understood everything hahahhaha…

As a neophyte mom… I feel so excited every step of the way and I await for the many more surprises that this one beautiful child of God can do.  God is so beautiful to have crafted and designed us in His perfect capacity through His love for all of us.  More than anything…again Maria Mikaela…my daughter is His beautiful, wonderful work of art that I and my husband joyfully share each day as a couple…as a  family of GodJ

Praise God!


No comments:

Post a Comment